It is very important that you
report ALL accidents,
regardless of fault or circumstances.
For the fastest and most efficient handling
of your claim, please report your accident information to
a Excel General Agency Claims representative as soon as possible.
Our claims department is open for accident
reporting Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm Central Standard Time. Outside
of this time, claims can be reported by leaving a message
at the number listed below, and a claim representative will return
your call during business hours.
When reporting your claim, please have
the accident information available, including date, time,
place of accident, identity of vehicles and persons involved,
identity of investigating police department (including report
number, if possible), policy number, and any other information
that could be helpful in the handling of your claim, and
any claim being made against you.
Claims Contact Information
- Phone: (866) 905-4461
- Fax: (866) 788-4690
I've been involved in an accident...what do I do?
If you are ever involved in an accident, keep a level head and take some immediate steps to help protect your personal and financial safety.
- Stay calm.
- Call the police and stay put until they arrive. Keep any conversation factual. Don't let emotions influence what you say.
- Obtain information from each person involved: name, address, phone number, driver's license number, tag number, and name of insurance company.
- If there are witnesses, get their names, addresses and phone numbers.
- Write down the details of the accident while they are still fresh in your mind.
- Draw a diagram of the accident scene, including stop signs, traffic lights, objects in the road, etc.
- If you have a camera, photograph the accident from all angles, showing damage to each vehicle.
- Call for medical help if anyone is injured.
- Contact us immediately by calling 1-866-905-4461.